These mounts are designed to lift electrical conduit off the roof to protect wiring from overheating. These mounts use Quick Mount's proprietary waterproofing technology to seal the roof penetrations and we use aluminum and stainless steel parts to secure the electrical conduit for the life of the system. Available for composition/asphalt shingle and wood shake roofs.
- Raises array wiring off hot roof
- Patented waterproofing technology
- All-aluminum pre-flashed mount
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- Works with composition and shake roofing
- Won't void roof manufacturer's warranty
- Available through leading distributors
- Stainless steel hardware (included)
- One-bolt installation
- No shingle cutting
- 100% IBC compliant
- Made in the USA
Classic Conduit Mounts measure 9" x 12". Finishes available include aluminum mill, bronze anodized, and clear anodized. Uses a standard single-hole conduit clamp for 1/2" through 1-1/2" conduits. Conduit clamp not included.