The Darfon MIG240 on-grid micro inverter converts DC power (generated by the solar module) to AC power (powers your home appliances). For flexibility of PV array design, the MIG240 uses standard cabling that supports up to 25 units per 30A branch circuit. And unlike other micro inverters, the MIG240 is available in two mounting options; on the PV racking system or on the back of the PV module.
- Maximize system efficiency for better energy harvest
- Higher reliability and better lifetime warranty than traditional string inverter
- Higher AC output
- Higher MPPT voltage: Can be used with mono-, multi-crystalline and 72-cell panels
- Powerful web-based monitoring system through power-line communication
- In-house production with flexible supply chain management and strong quality Assurance