CANADIAN SOLAR 156P 255W BLACK FRAME Polycrystalline Solar Module
Canadian solar’s leading cell and module technology guarantees the world class stability and reliability backed by 25 years linear performance warranty. All series of regular modules are manufactured to the strictest engineering guidelines, ensuring each module meets the international standards of quality and safety.
Standard modules are powered by 125 x 125mm (5 inch) or 156 x 156mm (6 inch) high efficiency mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar cells. These modules are suitable for all types of solar applications from large scale solar farms to residential and commercial roof-top systems.
CS6 series use 156 x 156 mm, 6" high-efficiency silicon cells, typically 180-200 micron thick.
The module output ranges from 160 W to 300 W.
- 10 years product warranty (materials and workmanship); 25 years linear module power output warranty
- Industry leading plus only power tolerance: 0W~5W
- High module efficiency up to 15.85%
- Robust frame to up to 5400 Pa load
- Anti-reflective with self-cleaning surface
- Outstanding performance at low irradiance
- High energy yield at Low NOCT
- Top ranked PVUSA (PTC) rating in California for higher energy production
- Ultra reliable in corrosive atmosphere, verified by IEC61701 “Salt Mist Corrosion Testing”
- Strong framed module, passing mechanical load test of 5400Pa to withstand heavier snow load
- The 1st manufacturer in PV industry to apply ISO:TS16949 (The automotive quality management system) in module production since 2003
- ISO17025 for qualified manufacturer owned testing lab, fully complying to IEC, TUV, UL testing standards
Links to manufacturer website:
Canadian Solar Home page: http://www.canadiansolar.com/
Canadian Solar Product Overview page: http://www.canadiansolar.com/en/products/product-overview/
Canadian Solar Item page: http://www.canadiansolar.com/en/products/standard-modules/cs6-series.html